Executive Virtual Assistant with over 10 years experience
Plushy Feely Corp.
Successfully turned around an underperforming department including creating processes/SOPs for e-Commerce systems, web development and site maintenance, eMarketing management and affiliate onboarding and management, resulting in a 75% reduction of customer service issues at 9 months, and 90% reduction by 14 months.
Within 1 year of optimizing operational functions and processes the client’s annual revenue increased significantly from 6-figures to 7 figures.
Coaching from Spirit
Redesigned website and within 8 months, mailing list increased by 5,000.
I love all things Web Development, and I often cannot stop myself from putting something together in an attempt to make the Internet a better place.
If you want to take a look at a selection of projects I completed…
“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. One begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.“
– Sherlock Holmes
Data Analyst/Webmaster/Email Marketer
Plushy Feely Corp.
2018 – 2020
Provided leadership and strategic planning and implementation for all technology initiatives within a shared services environment. Oversaw the technology infrastructure including technology vision, goals, and program objectives to meet end-user and business needs.
- Analyzed trends and data modeling to improve business performance.
- Conducted ongoing competitor and industry analysis.
- Proposed solutions and strategies for business value generation.
- Set objectives and functional strategies and developed policies/procedures that supported the functional infrastructure.
- Collaborated with other departments to build foundational processes, tools, procedures and documentation.
- Project Lead for IT migration projects with responsibility for website development, design and management.
- Built and managed marketing campaigns and funnels.
- Monitored and analyzed electronic marketing metrics.
- Managed shopping cart infrastructure including assisting with graphic design and content editing.
- Partnered with CEO and Sales to develop strategies for engagement, pricing, bundling and new product introduction.
Full-time Virtual Assistant
client 1: Mclean Masterworks | client 2: Coaching from Spirit
2009 – 2019
Managed all operational aspects of the businesses including web management, content writing, content editing, eCommerce management, customer service, affiliate management, and digital marketing.
- Booked and managed all speaking events for clients and acted as liaison between speaker and event planners with responsibility for marketing materials and coordinating event logistics including travel, payments, and correspondence on behalf of client, and maintained detailed schedule of booked events.
- Provided comprehensive client support with calendar maintenance and appointments for private sessions, creating database creation and management, and managing all customer relations issues or inquiries via email, or phone.
- Maintained customer support log of all projects and/or customer issues on a daily basis.
- Created web sites and web content publishing and facilitated and hosted guest speaker events on private membership site.
- Maintained and updated all site content on private membership site to include event calendar, posts for upcoming events, and authoring all recaps of events.
- Coordinated and maintained client calendars and created and managed client’s customer and affiliate databases.
- Managed customer relations with guest speakers and affiliates and responded to customer service inquiries received via email, or phone.
Facilitated background duties including answering customer questions and/or issues before/during/after live events.
Project Manager (IT and Telcom)
Provided IT and Telecommunication project management support with responsibility for all service orders submissions including LD conversions, new service installation, and port requests.
- Coordinated port requests and circuit installations with equipment vendors and LECs and ensured timely implementation of service orders.
- Managed site expectations and serve as LEC’s primary point of contact throughout project life cycle.
- Communicated project status to senior management weekly and ensured all project target dates were met.
Special Education Paraeducator II
Chandler Unified School District
Assisted with day-to-day instructional functions working in close proximity to the teacher including planning, preparing and reinforcing material or skills initially introduced by the teacher to help facilitate an active learning experience for students.
- Translated, when required, (both oral and written) for parents, students, staff and others.
- Assisted students with various physical, emotional and educational needs adhering to guidelines of student I.E.P.
- Assisted with assessments, grading papers and completing records under the supervision of the certified teacher.
- Managed students’ behaviors in the classroom.
- Assisted with the supervision of students during emergency drills, assemblies, play periods, and lunch periods.
- Alerted the teacher to any problem or special information about a student.
- Maintained the confidentiality of protected student and staff member information.
Client Service Manager
2000 – 2005
Managed customer projects and served as customer’s single point of contact throughout project life cycle; working collaboratively with internal stakeholders on program deliverables.
- Collaborated with sales to design well-defined orders to implement AT&T products.
- Coordinated service conversions and circuit installations with equipment vendors and customers.
- Scheduled and participated in weekly project status calls.
- Prepared presentations and provided employee training, as needed.
- Served as team lead and assisted other team members in resolving daily issues.
What Folks are Saying
I’ve worked with Adonya in various industries for over 10 years. Although, she has a love and skill for quickly building compelling web sites, she has a deeper love and skill for analytic deep dives to see how those websites are/are not performing.
Here are some of her other skills (but not all):
- Social media marketing (design, planning and management)
- Business Analytics
- Email marketing (developing and managing campaigns as well as keeping the data clean.)
- eCommerce backend management (BigCommerce, GoDaddy, 1ShoppingCart, Infusionsoft, Ontraport)
- Graphic design
- Extensive customer success management on various platforms
- Website and server security (Webmaster)
If you need things done fast, she can make it happen for you.
If things are a mess, she can quickly help you clean it up.
Get in Touch
Unlike a lot of humans, I thrive when life throws me a ton of lemons. Whenever I am not knee-deep in managing multiple projects or devising creative ways to improve client/employee relationships… I state, “Please, sir. I want some more.”
I truly hope I grabbed your attention with that Oliver Twist quote.
Now that I have it, I firmly believe I would, and could, make an outstanding contribution to any company.
I am a highly skilled and dynamic leader with experience directing and analyzing organizational business needs including defining strategic planning, development, and implementation. My experience also includes leading teams and functions and providing practical hands-on solutions and turning around low-performing departments to drive optimization of technology solutions.
I am available to schedule a meeting at your convenience to discuss how my experience, and awesome personality, can contribute to the business objectives of your organization.
I thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.