On this page, you will find my conversations with other Intuitives, Spiritual Teachers, Life Coaches, and Energy Healers. To receive the benefit of the subtle healing frequencies embedded in these audios, please wear headphones.
If you would like to be interviewed, please click here to contact me.
“Live Your Truth”
Amethyst Wyldfyre has been there – done that! Emerald Peaceful GreenForest (FKA Amethyst Wyldfyre) – The Speakers Shaman & Empowered Messenger Master Mentor is an Internationally known Speaker, Spiritual Leader and Transformation Artist. She is passionate about serving visionary leaders and conscious entrepreneurs who want to LEAP fearlessly into their highest level of service to the planet and who want to profit handsomely from following their Spiritual path.
“Attracting The Good Life”
Sean Patrick SimpsonJoin us as we discuss the Law of Attraction and how you can use its principles to finally manifest the life of YOUR dreams!
“I’d love to, but I can’t!”
On this Playdate, we’re playing with Ned Kraft, a metapractical Taurus. Ned’s a corporate consultant and coach to rising star female executives. Nicknamed as “Guru Ned” by me, Ned has worked with Joe Vitale (from The Secret) and was a guest on Healing With The Masters. Although, he is a “corporate guy”, Ned understands the metaphysical community. He offers practical tips and strategies to help the left-brain get on board to easily bring forth the ideas and insights of right-brain thinkers.
“Today, I Choose”
On this Playdate, we’re playing with Cherie Doyen, an Energy Practitioner and Intuitive Mindful Coach. Cherie utilizes her unique blend of skills in unison with her Mindfulness Training to guide women through times of deep healing and transition. Through metaphysical and spiritually-based techniques, she guides us out of overwhelm and into the realization of our power over creation. Standing in truth; free from the story, Cherie helps us gain clarity around our goals, desires, wants and needs, so we can finally create the life we deserve!
You will discover…
- The high cost of people-pleasing
- Why refusing assistance makes you a victim, and why asking for (and happily) receiving help gives the other person a gift
- How to say “no” to the things that don’t serve you… without being mean or confrontational
- How your judgment of others impacts your relationships
- Safe (and empowering) ways to saying “no” and establish new boundaries
You will discover…
- How you are being called to examine what you believe and why;
- How to decide what is acceptable for you in ALL areas of your life;
- Why pain happens;
- How suffering keeps our magic in a cage;
- And how one new AND different choice changes the trajectory of your path for the better.
[There is a slight echo that occurred during the recording. My apologies.]